- Listed: July 1, 2011 3:57 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
1980 Bell Long Ranger L-1, N183BC, Serial # 45391,
16,473 TT, 637 SMOH on C28 Allison Turbine Engine,
PS Engineering 7000 Audio Panel, Garmin GNS-530 Nav/Com/GPS, Garmin GNC-250 Nav/Com/GPS, Garmin GTX-327 Transponder, Garmin 696 GPS w/weather & XM Radio, Zaon Traffic system,
110 gals of Fuel, Complete Aircraft & Maintenance Logs, New Strobe Light System, New LED Landing Lights, New LED Beacon, New LED Nav Lights, March 2011 Annual, 1491 lbs useful load, Range Extender, High Skids w/steps, Rubber mounted chin bubbles, Passenger wedge windows, Cabin floor protectors, Door openers, Rotor brake, Heater, Lead Acid Battery, All US History, NO DAMAGE HISTORY, New window latch mod,
Brand New Custom Paint (10), Reconditioned Interior (9), Windows in great shape, Hangered, Private Owned, Immaculate in and out,
2900 hrs remaining on main blades, New TT Straps in August 2010, Optional: Float Kit available for additional cost.
Call or Email Brian with questions @ 910-874-2005 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Too many toys and must sell one of my planes/helicopter.
Availability subject to prior lease, sale, or withdrawak from market. I reserve the right to end the auction early. This is a used aircraft and is being sold as-is where-is with no warranty. Winning bidder will be required to send a $ 2,000.00 non refundable deposit to seller within 24 hours of auction end.
1810 total views, 2 so far today
Popular Ads Overall
- Air Command 447 Autogyro Gyrocopter Ultralight Gyro (24850 views)
- Beautifull New Factory Built Mosquito Xe Helicpter Sale (19708 views)
- Rotorway Scorpion 133 Helicopter (18003 views)
- Rotorway Exec 90 Helicopter - A&p Built & Maintained (14291 views)
- Bensen Gyrocopter (12552 views)
- Rotorway Scorpion Ii Helicopter (12099 views)
- 1967 Uh-1h "huey" Helicopter (military Bell 205) (10200 views)
- 1978 Hughes 300c Helicopter (10113 views)
- 'g-1 Ultralight Helicopter Partial Kit' (9240 views)
- Helicopter Aircraft Simulator, Cyclic Collective Pedals (8590 views)