- Listed: September 24, 2011 3:48 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
true helicopter: vertical takeoff/landing with full conventional
collective, TR pedals) controls. Forwards, backwards, sideways and hover
flight. 0hrs TTAF. Rotax 503 DCSI, runs strong, great compression, TT
capable with integrated sprauge clutch. Purchased finished,
built, symmetrical main & tail rotor blades. Could meet ultralight
FAA Part 103 status, not requiring pilots license. CHT/EGT/RPM/T&B.
Built entirely from plans (originals included). Main rotor and tail
rotor blades need to be tracked and balance. Flatbed trailer included.
0mph(hover) – 60mph (cruise)
Empty weight: 265lbs
Useful Load: approx. 225lbs
Length and Width: 15ft and 5ft9in.
Main Rotor Diameter and Chord: 19.5ft and 7in.
Tail Rotor Dia and Chord: 3ft4in
MR Rpm: 435-450rpm
HP Range: 50-75hp.
Max Altitude: 10500ft?
4282 total views, 3 so far today
Popular Ads Overall
- Air Command 447 Autogyro Gyrocopter Ultralight Gyro (22293 views)
- Beautifull New Factory Built Mosquito Xe Helicpter Sale (18420 views)
- Rotorway Scorpion 133 Helicopter (17073 views)
- Rotorway Exec 90 Helicopter - A&p Built & Maintained (13494 views)
- Bensen Gyrocopter (11549 views)
- Rotorway Scorpion Ii Helicopter (11484 views)
- 1967 Uh-1h "huey" Helicopter (military Bell 205) (9571 views)
- 1978 Hughes 300c Helicopter (9393 views)
- 'g-1 Ultralight Helicopter Partial Kit' (8817 views)
- Helicopter Aircraft Simulator, Cyclic Collective Pedals (8210 views)