- Listed: September 24, 2011 3:48 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
true helicopter: vertical takeoff/landing with full conventional
collective, TR pedals) controls. Forwards, backwards, sideways and hover
flight. 0hrs TTAF. Rotax 503 DCSI, runs strong, great compression, TT
capable with integrated sprauge clutch. Purchased finished,
built, symmetrical main & tail rotor blades. Could meet ultralight
FAA Part 103 status, not requiring pilots license. CHT/EGT/RPM/T&B.
Built entirely from plans (originals included). Main rotor and tail
rotor blades need to be tracked and balance. Flatbed trailer included.
0mph(hover) – 60mph (cruise)
Empty weight: 265lbs
Useful Load: approx. 225lbs
Length and Width: 15ft and 5ft9in.
Main Rotor Diameter and Chord: 19.5ft and 7in.
Tail Rotor Dia and Chord: 3ft4in
MR Rpm: 435-450rpm
HP Range: 50-75hp.
Max Altitude: 10500ft?
4458 total views, 1 so far today
Popular Ads Overall
- Air Command 447 Autogyro Gyrocopter Ultralight Gyro (24814 views)
- Beautifull New Factory Built Mosquito Xe Helicpter Sale (19654 views)
- Rotorway Scorpion 133 Helicopter (17975 views)
- Rotorway Exec 90 Helicopter - A&p Built & Maintained (14264 views)
- Bensen Gyrocopter (12518 views)
- Rotorway Scorpion Ii Helicopter (12073 views)
- 1967 Uh-1h "huey" Helicopter (military Bell 205) (10183 views)
- 1978 Hughes 300c Helicopter (10078 views)
- 'g-1 Ultralight Helicopter Partial Kit' (9227 views)
- Helicopter Aircraft Simulator, Cyclic Collective Pedals (8576 views)