- Listed: July 11, 2011 7:02 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Offered by Safety One International, Inc.
This is the shell of a former military OH6. We do not have have the log book and the accessories (doors, plexiglass etc) shown in t he pictures are included. Probably worth quite a bit ust as scrap aluminum! Perhaps the parts are usable for you, perhaps rebuildable, perhaps as a unique simulator, trainer or display piece.
Orginally the Hughes OH-6 Cayuse (nicknamed “Loach”, after the requirement acronym LOH – light Observation Helicopter) was manufactured as a single-engine light helicopter with a four-bladed main rotor used for personnel transport, escort and attack missions, and observation.
All items sold as is where is and buyer needs to inspect before bidding.
Over the past 25 years Safety One International, Inc. has provided unique vehicles for a variety of industries.
Call Kevin Carter today, 800-485-7669, to discuss your private viewing of this vehicle.
We have been providing tracked vehicles and operator training for over 25 years . Our clients include every Department of the US Government including all branches of the military as well as the majority of the US Fortune 1000 companies with tracked vehicle operations. Our clients also include the governments and major corporations of Denmark, Ecuador, Iceland, England, China, Japan, Norway, Greenland and Finland among others.
Safety One International, Inc.
3198 total views, 1 so far today
Popular Ads Overall
- Air Command 447 Autogyro Gyrocopter Ultralight Gyro (24572 views)
- Beautifull New Factory Built Mosquito Xe Helicpter Sale (19385 views)
- Rotorway Scorpion 133 Helicopter (17801 views)
- Rotorway Exec 90 Helicopter - A&p Built & Maintained (14108 views)
- Bensen Gyrocopter (12316 views)
- Rotorway Scorpion Ii Helicopter (11946 views)
- 1967 Uh-1h "huey" Helicopter (military Bell 205) (10060 views)
- 1978 Hughes 300c Helicopter (9907 views)
- 'g-1 Ultralight Helicopter Partial Kit' (9157 views)
- Helicopter Aircraft Simulator, Cyclic Collective Pedals (8497 views)