- Listed: September 14, 2010 1:23 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
PRICE DRASTICLY REDUCED !!!!!!!
One of 3 ( of 9 built ) known remaining Hiller OH-5 helicopters built for the US Army competition for Vietnam LOH Helicopters during the early 60’s. AIrcraft is less engine , instruments, cowling , glass, doors, roof , firewall and numerious small parts .
Included are : transnmisson, 42 gear box, 90 gear box, swashplate, hydraullic servos, main rotor head , tail rotor hub and blades , skid legs , transmission & engine oil cooler and blower ,
seat cushions , spare instrument panel , tail rotor drive tube , tailboom covers ( 1 missing ) .
I can assist in directing you to location of many needed parts which are missing. The commercial version of the OH-5 is the Fairchild-Hiller FH-1100 . All 1100 parts are interchangable.
Little woman says get it out of garage…. NOW !
Buyer must pick this item up in Bellingham, Washington
3257 total views, 1 so far today
Popular Ads Overall
- Air Command 447 Autogyro Gyrocopter Ultralight Gyro (21850 views)
- Beautifull New Factory Built Mosquito Xe Helicpter Sale (18135 views)
- Rotorway Scorpion 133 Helicopter (16777 views)
- Rotorway Exec 90 Helicopter - A&p Built & Maintained (13242 views)
- Rotorway Scorpion Ii Helicopter (11299 views)
- Bensen Gyrocopter (11224 views)
- 1967 Uh-1h "huey" Helicopter (military Bell 205) (9360 views)
- 1978 Hughes 300c Helicopter (9283 views)
- 'g-1 Ultralight Helicopter Partial Kit' (8660 views)
- Helicopter Aircraft Simulator, Cyclic Collective Pedals (8094 views)