- Listed: November 21, 2011 4:31 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Hughes 269-A 1307 AFTT ENG 950 SMOH Aircraft has O time on OVH TR Blades, X-Ray Certification and full refurbishment/paint of blade surface area. 0 Time on OVH Electric Actuator (Clutch) for belt drive engagement. 0 Time on OVH Fuel Injection unit. Engine has Slick Start ignition kit. New stainless steel muffler by Space Coast Welding, Titusville FL.
MR Blades have approx 533, 533, 537 TT Remaining. P/N 269B1145-25 presently cleaned and stripped for “tap test” inspection. Are ready to be painted for return to service
TR Blades have approx 1800 TT Remaining
Extra Electric Actuator (Clutch) included in sale, serviceable as is.
Cluster Fitting AD complied with per Schweizer Bulletin
Has transport wheels included
Compression readings all in low 70’s
Annual is expired and was being inspected for 100, 300 hour compliance. During this time I have acquired a Hughes 500 D through a bank repossession sale and wish to sell this aircraft.
Most other components have mid to high times remaining. Buyer to confirm any and all component times per log book inspection(s).
Aircraft is NOT a converted TH-55. It was purchased by a West Virginia Coal company in April 1965, flown until 1969 and hangared until 1997 when it was overhauled, brought to airworthy condition and returned to service. The airframe has 1307 TT. The engine has 950 SMOH and is not the original engine. ALL LOGS ARE COMPLETE FROM THE FACTORY AND OTHER SOURCES.
Can be inspected by appointment. BUYER ENCOURAGED TO INSPECT BEFORE BIDDING… DURING AUCTION…….NOT AFTER AUCTION ENDS
2081 total views, 2 so far today
Popular Ads Overall
- Air Command 447 Autogyro Gyrocopter Ultralight Gyro (23358 views)
- Beautifull New Factory Built Mosquito Xe Helicpter Sale (18879 views)
- Rotorway Scorpion 133 Helicopter (17487 views)
- Rotorway Exec 90 Helicopter - A&p Built & Maintained (13791 views)
- Bensen Gyrocopter (11953 views)
- Rotorway Scorpion Ii Helicopter (11735 views)
- 1967 Uh-1h "huey" Helicopter (military Bell 205) (9851 views)
- 1978 Hughes 300c Helicopter (9647 views)
- 'g-1 Ultralight Helicopter Partial Kit' (9005 views)
- Helicopter Aircraft Simulator, Cyclic Collective Pedals (8365 views)