- Listed: August 12, 2010 10:47 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
1977 Rotorway Scorpion II Helicopter with a RW133 Power Plant. It has been sitting in a building for about 4 years. The motor turns over and has good spark from the magneto. The carbs needs cleaned, this aircraft needs a complete overhaul to make it airworthy. It is being sold as is / where is and NO WARRENTY. I don’t have the big propeller for it. The helocopter could be restored or used for parts. This would make a good restoration project. I don’t know much about a helicopter. It has double controls.
There is a trailer for it but needs tires and restored, with no title. I will load it for the buyer. Pick up on location – no shipping.
10385 total views, 10 so far today
Popular Ads Overall
- Air Command 447 Autogyro Gyrocopter Ultralight Gyro (19972 views)
- Beautifull New Factory Built Mosquito Xe Helicpter Sale (16113 views)
- Rotorway Scorpion 133 Helicopter (15354 views)
- Rotorway Exec 90 Helicopter - A&p Built & Maintained (11917 views)
- Rotorway Scorpion Ii Helicopter (10385 views)
- Bensen Gyrocopter (9524 views)
- 1967 Uh-1h "huey" Helicopter (military Bell 205) (8451 views)
- 1978 Hughes 300c Helicopter (8330 views)
- 'g-1 Ultralight Helicopter Partial Kit' (8019 views)
- Helicopter Aircraft Simulator, Cyclic Collective Pedals (7549 views)